Dr. Khalifeh is a Los Angeles/Beverly Hills Dentist, Board Certified in Dental Implants by the American Board of Oral Implantology / Implant Dentistry, Board Certified in Orofacial Pain, Master of Science in Orofacial Pain and Oral Medicine and a Clinical Instructor at the USC School of Dentistry, practicing state-of the-art dentistry for over 30 years.
Dr. Khalifeh excels in providing his patients with the best possible Cosmetic, Restorative, TMJ, Orofacial pain, Oral Medicine, Headaches, Sleep Apnea and non-invasive Implant Dentistry. As one of the few global Diplomats of the American Board of Oral Implantology / Implant Dentistry, Dr. Khalifeh demonstrates the highest competence, knowledge, ability, and proficiency in both the surgical and restorative aspects of implant dentistry as well as in critical aftercare. His Latest achievement was gaining a Master of Science degree in Orofacial Pain and Oral Medicine from the Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC and Successfully finishing the certification exams in Orofacial Pain by the American Board of Orofacial pain to be one of the very few dentists to hold two board certifications in the dental field.
Dr. Khalifeh believes that people look different, teeth look different so every patient receives a customized service. Dental patients should be treated as humans with dental problems not as teeth with problems. On the other hand all patients are equally important and treated as friends and family. While working to improve the smiles of his patients, he keeps in mind that each face has a unique smile and shouldn’t be a copy of some one else smile. To Dr. Khalifeh, Hollywood smile is a beautiful smile that shows individuality and uniqueness.
When Dr. Khalifeh is not perfecting the art of dentistry, he’s looking for the perfect scene to capture, or moment to seize. He is a passionate photographer! His work of art is as impressive as his professional dental work. On a beautiful sunny day, Dr. Khalifeh, his wife, three boys and daughter enjoy a nice bike ride or a stroll on the strand.
- MS in Orofacial Pain and Oral Medicine from The Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC
- Dental Implants at the University of Pittsburgh/Pennsylvania and the Misch Implant Institute, Detroit/Michigan
- Dental Implants at Medical College of Georgia
- Advanced cosmetic dentistry at Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Conscious Sedation at USC school of Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Board of Oral Implantology / Implant Dentistry
- American Academy Of Orofacial pain
- Diplomate American Board of oral
- Implantology/Implant Dentistry
- Diplomate American Board of Orofacial Pain
- Diplomate International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Fellow American Academy of Implant dentistry
- Fellow International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Fellow Misch Implant Institute
- Fellow Academy of General Dentistry
- Clinical instructor USC- School of Dentistry, Los Angeles-California. Since January 1995
- Conscious Sedation Evaluator for the Dental Board of California
Botulinum Toxin Type A for the Treatment of HEAD AND NECK Chronic Myofascial Pain Syndrome: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis, submitted for publishing to the Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA) July 7, 2016.
Fine Art Digital Photography and Cycling