The new patient information page is to help our new dental patients get ready for their first visit to our Los Angeles dentist, Dr. Mohammad Khalifeh at the Museum Dental Center. Your first visit to our office establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your dentist. Please Click Here to download, fill out and print a Dental Patient Registration.
What to Expect at Your First Visit
As a new patient, on your first visit, your dentist will review your medical and dental histories and evaluate your oral health. We will take high definition pictures and dental x-rays of your teeth and we will explain to you whether or not you will require any treatment. Our team will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Your safety is top priority to us, please read our COVID-19 policy!
Our office’s mission is to work together with you to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients and the community.
- Meeting and exceeding our patients’ expectations.
- Ensuring a compassionate, professional environment.
- Providing state of the art procedures, materials and treatment choices to our patients.
- Discuss the financial options with our patients
Directions and Parking
DIRECTIONS FROM 1-10
- Exit La Brea Ave. heading north
- Turn left onto Wilshire Blvd. and end at 5757 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 660
DIRECTIONS FROM US-101
- Exit toward Highland Ave/Hollywood Bowl onto Cahuenga Blvd. West
- Cahuenga Blvd. West becomes N. Highland Blvd.
- Turn right onto Wilshire Blvd. and end at 5757 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 660
- 2 Hour Free Parking on east side of Masselin Ave. (south of 6th St.) and 1/2 block west side of Masselin Ave. from 8:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
- 2 Hour Free Parking on 6th St. from 8:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M. (Tuesday Street Cleaning on north side of street – No Parking from 8 A.M. – 10 A.M.)
- 2 Hour meters on west side of Masselin Ave. toward the middle of the block from 8 A.M. – 8 P.M.
- 30 Minute meters on west side of Masselin Ave. north of Wilshire Blvd.
- 1 Hour meters on Wilshire Blvd. between Curson Ave. and Masselin Ave. on both sides of the street from 9 A.M. – 4 P.M. Towing after 4 P.M.
- 4 Hour meters on north side only of Wilshire Blvd. (between Curson Ave. and Fairfax Ave.) Towing after 4 P.M.
- 2 Hour meters on south side only of Wilshire Blvd. (between Curson Ave. and Fairfax Ave.) Towing after 4 P.M.
- 2 Hour meters on east side of Curson Ave. north of Wilshire Blvd.
OFFFICE BUILDING PARKING (MUSEUM SQUARE) – ENTRANCE ON CURSON AVE.
- $2.25 Every 15 minutes to a maximum of $18.00 after 2 hours on Mondays-Fridays.
*Please note this parking information is provided for your convenience. Please check the street sign in the event of any changes.
We highly appreciated that you read the new patient information page to get yourself ready for your first visit to our top dentist in Los Angeles.